Remember how Elaine from Seinfeld went through the painstacking exercise to ensure all of her suitors were “spongeworthy?” Well, we’ve just launched new t-shirts here at Water – Use It Wisely and we’re taking a similar approach – we want to know if you’re “shirtworthy.”
If you think you are, then tell us in 140 characters or less on Twitter and we’ll send the best entries a free shirt sized to order. It’s that simple. The most creative explanations of “shirtworthiness” get a free shirt.
Here’s what you have to do to be considered:
- Go to Twitter and begin a new entry with “@wuiw” Your entry must start with this tag to be considered.
- Explain why you’re “shirtworthy” in the alloted space
- Contest will run from Friday, May 1 to Friday, May 8.
- Once complete, Water – Use It Wisely will judge all entries and hand out shirts to the most creative entries.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter the week of May 11
These aren’t your dad’s typical trade show swag t-shirts either. These are part of American Apparel’s Sustainable Edition brand, custom designed by Water – Use It Wisely. So if you want one, tell us why, and you might get one. Hope you’re “shirtworthy!”