Readers loved the post on how to opt-out of receiving wasteful White & Yellow Pages phone directories so much, I thought I’d follow up with a few more ways you can easily green your life and unclutter your living right from your desktop.
- Opt-out of unsolicited mail, phone calls, and Email: Federal Trade Commission
- Opt-out of plastic bottles: KOR ONE Hydration
- Opt-out of plastic bags: Keep reusable grocery bags in your car for quick access when shopping.
- Opt-out of unsolicited calls: National Do Not Call Registry
- Opt-out of catalogs: CatalogChoice.org
- Opt-out of receiving phone directories: YellowPagesGoesGreen.org
- Opt-in to easy recycling: Earth911.org
- Opt-in to easy water conservation: WaterUseItWisely.com
- Green your online purchases: GreenAnySite.com
Do you have a site or know of an organization that allows us all to easily opt-in to green activities and opt-out of wasteful habits? If so, please share.