April 24, 2009
- WUIW taking EH2ED Challenge-Leave lower branches on trees to allow leaf litter to accumulate. This keeps soil cool and reduces evaporation. #
- WUIW taking EH2ED Challenge-Washing dark clothes in cold water saves water and energy while helping clothes keep their color. #
- WUIW taking EH2ED Challenge-Use a hose nozzle or turn off the water while you wash your car. You’ll save up to 100 gallons every time. #
- WUIW taking EH2ED Challenge-Support projects that use reclaimed wastewater for irrigation and industrial uses. #
- Check out Our Day, Our Journey. Thanks a ton for the mention. #
- It’s Earth Day! Download our FREE Tip Conservation Widget directly to your website and get a new water-saving tip every day.