Knowledge That’ll Make You Water-Wise
The easiest way to conserve thousands of gallons of water around your home is to reduce the water you use on your landscape. This section will show you how.
How To Topics
- Gardening in Small Spaces: Container gardening with water-wise plants
- Timing is Everything: How to program your irrigation controller
- Summer-scaping: Preparing your landscape for summer
- Water-Saving Toolbox: Tools around your home that save water
- Principles of Xeriscape Design: From Landscape to Xeriscape
- Keep Your Landscape From Soaking You: Planning, installing and maintaining irrigation systems
- Plant Now for the Future: Choosing and planting low water-use plants
- Rainwater Harvesting: Harvesting multiple benefits from rainwater collection
- Winter Ryegrass: To Overseed or Not to Overseed
Booklets and Guides
Arizona Landscape Booklets can be found at most landscape nurseries or by contacting a Water – Use It Wisely Water Provider.