Conserve with Us
Guest Blogger Guidelines
Your Words, Meet Our Reach
Join the discussion! Our blog is a heavily trafficked feature of the website, which attracts nearly 3,000 pageviews daily and can offer guest bloggers terrific SEO return. We share guest blog posts on our social media channels, to our 14,100+ Twitter followers and 17,800+ Facebook fans. They are also sent out in our monthly eNewsletter with a database of more than 30,000 opt-in subscribers.
Join The Discussion:
Guest Post Content
Blog topics have included water conservation tips, local events and classes, landscaping and xeriscape advice, and information on how to live a more green and sustainable lifestyle. Topics should relate to water conservation and resources and be the intellectual property of the guest blogger. Water – Use It Wisely does not feature blogs that promote sales of products or services for hire. Blog posts will be reviewed prior to publishing. Proposed edits will be sent to the guest blogger for final review and acceptance.
Water – Use It Wisely may provide additional information on local resources pertaining to the topic following the article.
Please Include the Following:
- A short title that will draw attention to your topic.
- Your name and company/organization (if applicable).
- A 2-3 sentence bio for inclusion at the end of the post that includes a link back to your site, company, etc.
- A blog post with a minimum of 500 words.
- A short two- to three-sentence summary paragraph that describes your topic.
- Two to three high-quality images to accompany your post.
- Send the blog post and related images by email to email@example.com
If there are questions or responses from readers, Water – Use It Wisely may contact you.
We also encourage you to promote your blog on social media sites and to post a link to your website or blog to inform your readers about your article. All blog posts are subject to approval by the Water – Use It Wisely moderator.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org