Saving Water Indoors
Your wallet and the environment will thank you!
Since the world has become more “green” aware, products offering to save water are flooding the market! Updating or replacing your old fixtures and devices with water-saving products is a no-brainer if you want to improve your water efficiency.
Here are some guidelines you may want to consider before purchasing a new device or fixture. Water – Use It Wisely is a proud WaterSense partner.
- Check with the EPA WaterSense Partnership Program to see what water-saving products have received their label.
- Use the Internet to read independent and customer reviews for a product you are considering. Be sure to verify the model being reviewed.
- Will the product fit your lifestyle? Does it save you water, time or money?
- Check the quality of the product. Are the parts sturdy and do they fit together properly?
- The Water – Use It Wisely partners and sponsors do not specifically endorse any product represented on this website or otherwise.
Bathroom faucets, showerheads, toilets, urinals, commercial pre-rinse spray valves, weather-based irrigation controllers, spray sprinkler bodies, and even WaterSense labeled homes.
*The Water-Use It Wisely partners and sponsors do not specifically endorse any product represented on this website or otherwise