- This event has passed.
Mesa’s How We Use Water and Our Top Five Ways to Save It
May 20 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
How can we reduce the amount of water we use or at least use it more efficiently? After all, we do live in a desert that is experiencing a long-term drought and dwindling Colorado River supplies.
Donna DiFrancesco of the City’s Environmental and Sustainability Department will discuss:
- The latest news about the drought and short-term relief from winter rains and snowstorms
- How saving water means protecting the environment while keeping more money in your pocket
- How water is typically used in a household
- How to get a free water-saving kit
- Mesa’s cash for grass program for residents and HOAs
- Mesa’s top indoor and landscape tips on how to save water
During the month of May, you can stop by Red Mountain Library and see the Water – Use It Wisely Water Tower. It reminds us of the water that each of us typically uses daily.