- This event has passed.
Mesa’s Resident’s Guide to Water Conservation
February 7 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Tue., Feb. 7, 6-7 p.m. on Zoom. In this 60 minute online program you will:
- Get the latest news about drought and our water supplies
- Learn how saving water means protecting the environment while keeping more money in your pocket
- Find out how water is typically used in a household
- Hear how to get a free Water-Saving Kit
- Learn about Mesa’s “Cash for Grass” program for residents and HOAs
- Get Mesa’s top indoor and landscape tips on how to save water
The Resident’s Guide to Mesa is a series of free classes with useful information to support Mesa residents who want to improve their neighborhoods. They are provided by Mesa’s Community Engagement Department. Learn about additional classes and programs they offer.